- Online Security Device
- New Online Security Device
Enhancing online security has always been our priority. At Citibank, we are committed to making Citibank Online a secured banking environment for you against online fraud.
- OTP is a second level of authentication to your internet banking session that is inbuilt for your security. The first level of authentication is the combination of your Card Number and PIN which you need to enter to login to your internet banking portal
- OTP is needed to effect an online transaction at Citibank Online or Citi Mobile
- An OTP is a 6-digit random PIN and can be used for a single time use only
Adding a new payee
Updating your email address
Performing a high-value funds transfer
Sending a secured message
For more information, refer to FAQs.
Note: No registration of the new device is required. Login to www.citibank.com.sg to start using this device immediately.
- Challenge Code is a 10-digit numeric code that is generated by Citibank Online when you are performing one of the transactions requiring Transaction Signing
The 10-digit Challenge Code is a combination of the below sequence:
First 4-digit are transaction specific such as Account Number.
Last 6-digit are generated randomly.
- You need to enter the Challenge Code into the device to generate a Transaction Authorization Code (TAC)